Jojoba Oil - The Desert’s Liquid Gold. Our golden pure jojoba oil comes from the wind-swept desert plains of the Arabian Gulf. It contains omega-6 and -9, fatty acids, vitamin E and B-complex, and minerals that keep the skin naturally glowing and beautiful. It is also pleasant to use as it is lightweight, non-greasy and quickly absorbed into the skin.
• 100% pure and natural from sustainably-grown and hand-harvested jojoba seeds.
• Unrefined and cold-pressed right on the farm.
• The daily multi-usage oil for beautiful, healthy skin and hair.
• Lightweight, travel-friendly packaging with a convenient pump dispenser.
100% Cold-Pressed Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
More good things
GMP Certified / Halal Certified / All Natural / Fragrance Free / Cruelty-Free / Vegan / Recyclable Packaging
There are many ways to use jojoba oil for face, skin, and hair care. Since its molecular structure is almost identical to the natural oils produced by your skin, this product is amazing for moisturizing and revitalizing your skin thanks to its many beneficial vitamins and minerals. You can buy jojoba oil in Thailand and experience its many benefits for yourself:
• Facial hydration: Apply jojoba oil to your cleansed face and lips for essential hydration, an instant healthy glow and an all-natural treatment for wrinkles.
• Facial cleansing: Pump jojoba oil onto cotton balls and sweep across your face to remove makeup, dirt, and oil, or use it as a shaving oil.
• Nurturing the body: Apply jojoba oil to cleansed, damp skin and cuticles to moisturize and soothe any irritated or sun-damaged areas. Use on skin daily for lasting results.
• Hair treatment: Use jojoba oil for hair treatment by massaging it into wet hair and letting it sit for 2-3 minutes. Then, shampoo normally to revitalize your hair and treat dandruff. You can also apply a small amount of jojoba oil to damp hair to add to its natural shine and increase control.
As one of the world’s most classic ingredients, jojoba has been cultivated for millenia and long praised for its unique moisturizing properties. Our jojoba trees thrive in harsh desert climates and provide valuable economic benefits to the local farmers who grow them. Likewise, our organic jojoba oil brings valuable nourishment and life to your skin. Jojoba trees are uniquely suited to a desert environment with a large taproot that allows them to extract water and survive well in arid climates. Click below to learn more about these incredible trees.
At YURI & TERRA we’re passionate about empowering the local communities that take care of our farms. Resource scarcity and frequent conflicts in arid desert land areas make building a stable life difficult for many communities in the Middle East.
Our farms have been strategically set up in these areas to build evergreen economic opportunities for the local communities. Empty areas of these harsh landscapes have been transformed into flourishing farms with our drought-resistant crops enabling the local people to reap the benefits of increased income and stability.
In addition to supporting local people, YURI & TERRA’s farms are built to support the environment. Water efficiency is important to us, so we use drip irrigation systems that eliminate the water waste typical of other agricultural practices. Farmers can measure the water needed by crops after each rainfall so they are never using more than is needed.
YURI & TERRA also practices sustainable land management so we use 100% recyclable packaging for all our products to reduce our impact on the environment. We aim to promote not only beautiful skin but a beautiful, healthy world that will be lush with natural resources far into the future.